running 2 diff size wheels 20's and 18's etc

coreyhayman

there is a local 72 camaro all done, beautiful car done in black. Anyways this car has 20's on the rear with a 295 rear tire and 18"s on the front with a 245 and the car is lowered and has an amazing stance, now i think this would look killer on a gn and was wondering if any of you guys are or know of a gn running a set up similar to this..

I am. Foose nitrous rims. 20/10 in the back 18/8 in the front. They don't have tires yet though so no pics currently :( . The centers are now black to match the car too.

I know of one thats on Eagle alloys, 20s and 18s....several years old. Honestly IMO, they 18s look weird that close to the 20". Whether the 20 is too big or the 18" tire is too small, you decide. I am lookin to do either 18/19 or 19/20 staggered as well.
attachment.php

GregInAtl said:
I know of one thats on Eagle alloys, 20s and 18s....several years old. Honestly IMO, they 18s look weird that close to the 20". Whether the 20 is too big or the 18" tire is too small, you decide. I am lookin to do either 18/19 or 19/20 staggered as well.
attachment.php

WOW, that goes look goofy. Maybe I don't like how far it's lowered either.

I don't really see the point in different wheel sizes. Staggered is one thing, but when it comes to diameter, I don't get it. Just run taller tires in the rear if that's the look you want. Or at the very least, as Greg said, only make it a 1" difference front to back.

im running 17" & 18 " American Racing Torq-Thrust II they are 7" wide front and back and i am running the same size tires 255/45s Toyo Proxes T1-S these things hook good for street tires. if you would like some pics let me know.

yeah i'd love to see some pics of your car with the set up, i cant find torque thrust ll's anywhere any bigger then 17"

if someone could tell me how to post them ill put them up for you or i could just email them but i think posting them would be better

I too am doing the staggered look. Ive been trying and trying to get my COYS C5's in 17x8 front, and 18x9.5 rears. They are telling me its going to be a while, but I can get 18x7 fronts, and 20x8.5 rears. I thought about going that route, but I dont want too. Anyway, I think the 1" difference looks a lot better.

MadMike87, Id like some pics, because if all else fails, I guess Id go with a TTII also. turbov6neil86@hotmail.com