Ruggles/ D'Alessandro Stage 2 Engine

Sagecoach

Unwatch Thread

1. SagecoachMember
    0 0 0

Built by Jim Ruggles for Jimmy D. Powered the first Turbo Buick to break into the 7's. Missing parts that I used on my new on-center engine. Crank, Oil pan and pump, balancer, water pump and other small stuff that I can't think of now. Includes Ruggles custom stainless doghouse and fuel rails. Also includes the famous Ruggles-designed heads. Includes headers used by Jimmy D and modified by Ski. Heads were leaking when I disassembled engine and I sent them up north to be repaired by a firm that welded aluminum under water. I think I had spent about $ 5-600 on them when I abandoned the project and used some new Stage 2 heads on my new engine. So they will need some more work to get them back to 100%. They are about 60% done. I'll post some picturesof the engine here, but I have more that I can email you. Also comes with a pair of M & A bare casting heads which I bought as castings made especially for Ruggles. However, Mike Licht tells me that they are regular M & A castings. Two things that I don't do are swordfight with Zorro and argue with Mike.
    $2500 for everything.
    Call me(leave message and I'll call you back) or email me with any questions. 864-431-2730 or dmfwiic@gmail.com . Thanks, John

Attached Files:#1
    Sagecoach, 1 minute ago

Attachments

• Ruggles engine april 2013 014.jpg
    Ruggles engine april 2013 014.jpg
    780.8 KB · Views: 113
Thanks Steve, the buyer is supposed to meet me this Saturday. Will report to you Saturday or Sunday.
John

That's a rare block. You don't see many of those. Great deal for someone! (y)

Neal