Ruff idle and other problems, scanmaster readout inside

TrAb

BOOSTIN
Hey guys i have been having trouble with this car for a little while now, mainly only SOMEtimes and WOT it will slutter badly like it hits a rev limiter. Then other times it doesnt do this. Anyways it started doing something new the other day and im trying to pinpoint it. After driving a while and sitting in some traffic it died on me, when i started it up i had to just barely keep tapping the gas to get it to go, but to much gas would kill it. Anyways i worked on it for about 3 hours or so before towing it home, which when i got home it ran perfect. Well today i found some IC leaks and fixed those, and the car started doing some weird idle'ing, just doesnt sound right almost dies at times. I got some scanmaster readouts i thought were most important, these are at idle

02 - 450-665
AF - 4
L8 - 36-38
Air temp - 134
tps - .48
IAC - stays at 175

tps is a little high should be .42-.46. wats up with ur sig?u broke ur car in one day

Eh just had the crank sensor go out and ignition module at pretty much the same time. Anyways what about the idle air control? It stays at like 175 and the scanmaster book says the highest its suppose to be able to go is 150...

Does the iac count move when you turn the screw in? If not, pull it out, pull the spring back, and twist it down until its under 1 inch. THEN, adjust your tps. I would start here before doing anything else. Post blms after you get this done.

I havent tried playing with that screw yet. Where exactly is it located? I read about it on the gnttype site. Will look at it tommorow...

Whats a BLM??? I went ahead and ordered a new iac, the one thats on it looks funky and i know its one of the cheap ones from autozone.