rosewood roller for sale

butternut Ttype

87 rosewood colored ttype roller for sale very nice interior 10 point cage tig welded in looks like it should cert. car belonged to member rosewood ttype you can look up his posts to see pics of car still has harness for computer in car rear axle is just to roll car around no wheels an tires good body fiberglass hood all chrome is on car 1800.00 located in georgia if intrested let me know thanks

Tried searching for pics, but I got that rosewood ttype was not a valid ID... Posting pics for everyone would really help sell the car...

try this rosewood t-type he has been a member here for a long time I just got the car becouse I bought a gn that got all the drivetrain out of this car in it and I was going to put the drivetrain back in the ttype and race it but decided not to there is also no gas tank or master cylinder their is no rust that I can see small dent right rear quarter panel at the top near trunk you can see them in the pics the car is in the very back of my shop I will try to get some pics today or tomorrow I also have a 3.8 block o-ringed steel center caps standered bore ready to go stock heads and some other parts to sell with car or after it sells thanks

Is the car still available? Ive tried to find the pics but cant, can you send me some or the link to them?? Thanks.

Here are some pics.

1000409hs5.jpg

1000450vb0.jpg

1000393nn3.jpg

1000391vv9.jpg

1000389ly8.jpg

1000388iq5.jpg

This was my car!
1000452ul3.jpg

It has been brought up yhat this is not a real T because it has a regal dash. This is B$hit. I put Mark Heufmans dash overlay because I always thought the factory Boost gauge and Tach looked Queer, Sorry JMO!

This car is a real T and the chasis is very stiff, Yes even w/ T tops. There is no sign of body stress whatsoever.

Doug

Guys this is a very nice car i had a deal to buy this car from Doug last year only to find out the roll cage is welded to just the floor pans and the car will never cert for NHRA or IHRA rules . rules state bar must be welded to the frame . this was a big problem for me i wanted a track car . this would be very easy to remove all the bars and have a super nice rust free street car to build . Great deal for this car . it will sell fast i am sure . Shawn

Guys this is a very nice car i had a deal to buy this car from Doug last year only to find out the roll cage is welded to just the floor pans and the car will never cert for NHRA or IHRA rules . rules state bar must be welded to the frame . this was a big problem for me i wanted a track car . this would be very easy to remove all the bars and have a super nice rust free street car to build . Great deal for this car . it will sell fast i am sure . Shawn

This is almost all true! My chassis builder says it will cert. Rollbar (the main hoop behind the driver) must attach to frame which does. The cage itself can attach to the floorpans if you use the 6x6 steel plates.

Doug

Is the frame notched? What size and bs wheel,it looks perfect the way the slicks tuck in.

frame is not notched I think the wheels have a 4 1/2 offset with a small spacer I can find out this weekend and let you know