Roller rockers, maf pro, etc...

nastynavy

I have a brand new set of 1.65 roller rockers for sale. I bought these to use on my GN1's but I ended up with another set of heads and the guy who bought the heads didn't need them. $500

I have a brand new MAF PRO & LM1 wideband 02 sensor. The package comes complete with a chip burned for 60lb injectors and Caspers plug and play harness to plug right into the factory wiring harness. I changed to an XFI system and this setup was never installed on the car. $700

3" maf pipe black. $50

I will be at the Midwest Challenge this weekend if anyone is interested in this stuff I could bring it along.

My cell is 765-474-7755 and that is the best way to reach me. I check the board often as well.

I have a couple different sets of new tire/wheel combinations-american racing billet salt flat specials w/ hoosier quick time pros, centerline autodrag polished wheels w/ MTs, 17" billet centerlines with nittos all brand new mounted and balanced ready to bolt on-pick a set for the roller rockers and maf pro combo.

I miight be interested in either the salt flats or the 17's. Do you have some pics of both you could email to me? Also what size tires, wheel widths and backspacing are they?

Thanks,
nastynotch92@yahoo.com

the salt flats have solid billet centers-beautiful wheel, the have 15 x 8 w/4" backspace and hoosiers 275x60x15 with 15 x 6 inthe fronts, i think 3.5 backspace-they fit perfect on my gn,the 17s are centerlines with the circular holes and centercaps with 225x50x17 nitto 450s fronts ,and 17 x 8 rear w/4" bs and nitto 450s also fit perfect with no rubbing anywhere-also great looking wheels. none of these wheels have been driven on .i ll look for some pics later today.

DSC00068-1.jpg

DSC00070-1.jpg

DSC00064-1.jpg

DSC00065-1.jpg

Thanks turbobuick1 for the purchase of the MAFPRO. I still have the chip for the 60lb injectors which is new and the rockers.