Roller for sale 87 gn hardtop...

allgojoe

Selling my car as a roller time to move on, the paint is a 9 out of 10 interior is a 9 out of 10. body has 95,000 miles on it with no rust. It was orginally from arizona when i bought it 10 years ago. Comes with the roshler tranny, nice sound system, alky control kit will be left in it,all hr parts suspension,rjc air to air, gun drilled axles,spool, fresh paint on bumpers and fillers, 6 pt roll bar with swing out. weld draglights of course..lol. this would be a great roller for someone that wants a straight a clean car. I will get some more current pics up later this week but the only ones i have know are from a couple years ago.
$9500 this is as clean as they come.
car008.jpg

car012.jpg

10 grand for a roller? mmmm, thats some good stuff you are smoking brother. p.s. it looks like theres a hole in the right taillight?????:eek:

10 grand for a roller? mmmm, thats some good stuff you are smoking brother. p.s. it looks like theres a hole in the right taillight?????:eek:

Thanks for the advice but the car only needs a motor so really its not a roller cause I am leaving all electronics, tranny in car, and the hole in the tailight has been fixed, dont hate on a car that is alot nicer then yours brother...lol

Buzz off!:mad: How much do you think it cost to add a cage, race ready TH-400, Alky, RJC FM, Wheels, Nice suspension, and a system to a stock roller that you will pay at least $5k for? Wait this guy has under 50 post.... NEVERMIND!!:rolleyes:
The guy is posting this for a person looking to buy a nice race ready roller not someone to make a rude remarks. Good luck with the sale Joe! :cool:

Id love to have this to put my TTA motor in.. GL man.. Nice car, any interior shots?

What happened to the motor that was in it?Is it blown...Or just being used for a different project?

Also,Does the converter come with the 400?

10 grand for a roller? mmmm, thats some good stuff you are smoking brother. :eek:

well like others have said YOU are WRONG.. I could piece it out for more. :eek::p Its worth whatever someone will pay.. Crap economy doesn't help BUT there are guys lookin for nice rollers they can swap there parts over to from a rust bucket!!
>>>>Good luck with the sale !!:cool:

I am pulling motor to sell seperate thinking it would be easier to sell a built alluminum ta motor...and yes the convertor comes with car. I will get some more pics this weekend.. thanks

Sorry I am an A$$. I obviously was wrong. I admit it, I am happy you sold it and wish I could delete what I previously said. All trash-talking aside, congrats sir. Again, my apologies.