Roller cam conversion kit...minus pushrods.

Skids

I'm selling my car, so I'm selling a roller conversion package that I've been putting together over the last little while. Kit includes:

Comp Cams BV69 258HR10 ductile roller cam (206/206 .498 LSA 110)----NEW
12 Hydraulic Roller lifters -----used (cleaned and checked)
Retainer plate, 6 dogbones
Comp Cams cam button w/shims.---NEW
All fasteners and spacers

All you need are 12 pushrods......Comp Cams part number 7731-16 to make this setup work with either stock headgaskets or Fel-Pro 9441PT's

Asking $320 for all + shipping........the camshaft and button alone are worth this much.

Follow the research on this kit in the engine section forum under "fwd roller and non-roller cam parts in GN motor w/pictures"

New 980's (Z-28 springs) definitely.........there are a few different opinions about spring pressure and rollers. The 258HR is not an aggressive grind at all compared to what's out there....it's a great street grind......so 980's should be good to around 5200 R.P.M. according to my Chevy builder friends.........and they should know. Pressure across the nose is most important.........and 980's are around 325lbs. I believe, which is sufficient.

TTT

Cam and button alone are worth $300...............make me an offer.
Can be used with Comp Cams roller lifters and pushrods as well.

Sorry guys it's sold..............been on vacaton or I would have responded sooner. Thanks. R