I

IRaceAV6

2001 Pueblo Race Information
Event Date September 9th

2001 PUEBLO MOTOR SPORTS PARK

ALL MUSCLE CARS WELCOME

Gates open: 8a.m. / Unlimited time trials from 9 to noon

Eliminations start at 1:00 p.m.

Brackets: Class 1: 12.99 and faster, Class 2: 13.00 - 14.99, Class 3: 15.00- slower

Trophies & Cash to Winners, $600 minimum payout, Door prizes!!

NHRA Safety Rules will apply in all events. All vehicles must pass tech inspection.

No delay boxes or throttle stops. Racers under 18 must be accompanied by a parent.

Fees: $40 per Racer / $5 per spectator / under 12 free
Pre-register by August 26, 2001 and receive a free spectator ticket.

For Information call Sue Verba 303-972-0177 evenings
Mike Gale 303-781-9129 days

Test & Tune will be on Saturday September 8th, 1:00-6:00 p.m. $25.00, gates open at noon.

Hotel Information: A block of rooms has been reserved at the Holiday Inn, 4001 N. Elizabeth St. for Saturday, September 8th.
Rate is $65.00 per night. Call the hotel direct at 719-543-8050 by August 29, 2001.
Ask for Block Code "ABC".

Event Website Info

Ok you lookie loo's... who's going to be there?

"Zoom Zoom"

There are 5 or 6 of us from Albuquerque coming up, only bringing a few cars though. See you guys there!

Hey guys, how are are the tech inspectors up there? There are a few of us that run the ET Streets and Hoosier QTP's without the extended wheel studs. They going to give us a problem? TIA!

They are normally very lenient at that track. They will definitely kick you off the track for going faster than 12.0 without a rollcage.

They made me tie down a nitrous bottle last year because it wasn't secured in the car. I had used velcro attached to a piece of plyboard and the bottle secured to the plyboard. (allows easy removal) They weren't hip on that at all.

If you are running in the 12's they will probably go over the car with a fine tooth comb - but you have enough time to accomplish that extended wheel stud conversion :) Look forward to meeting all you guys!!!

There will be a Test and Tune Friday evening! Maybe we can get a few cars to show up? :)

I'm racing like mad to make mine operational for the event. Two days off starting tomorrow to do final wrench twisting on my motor so I can participate.