Rocky Mountain Buick club event?

C

crash

Just wondering if you guys had a date for this year yet? More Albuquerque cars this year and we were all trying to make plans. Lance, you out there?

I believe it's going to be September 7th and 8th. I haven't gone before so I'm looking forward to it.

Yep, Sunday Sept 8th. A lot of Colorado guys and gals will be going down Saturday and staying at the same Holiday Inn and having dinner the night before at the same place. I'll be going down Sunday morning - I look forward to seeing you folks from New Mexico again.

Yes, it's in Pueblo. Do you guys know if there is a code again to give to the Holiday Inn when we make our reservations like last year?

Per my June newsletter, there is a block of rooms reserved at Holiday Inn and they say rates and other hotel info will be given out later. I didn't make the July meeting, but as soon as I know ant details, I'll post them.

The guys at Engines To Go (who are all officers of the club) may have some information for you. Their phone number is (303) 781-9129.