Rocky Balboa trailer

Balboa Movie

I seen the Rocky movie and loved it!
These movies, and the whole character has been a great source of inspiration for my life. What a great ending, but it's truly sad to see Stallone also getting so old with the Character. When did Sly age so fast?? (He's 60 now)

I'm going to hit 40 in a couple years, so time's a flying....

Awesome, and 2 Thumbs up for Sly!!!

Go Philly! I need to take a trip and run those stairs in the movie!

I thought the movie stunk! Sorry guys but Rocky ran his course after the 3rd movie. Stallon is like 61 YO and he looked 100 in the ring. The writing was just plain bad. Why dwell on the fact that Adrian was dead? Take that and the Margie(?) character and her kid out and you have a 15 minute movie. It looked liked he trained a whole 48 hours before he went into ring. I think, no I know I could have written a better script. The only thing that could have made up for the bad writting was the scene where he goes to get his license back. WTF did he say? He cant talk fast and angry at the same time. He should have done a Rambo and emptied a belt out of a M60 if he was going to do that rant.

Thank you.

I thought the movie stunk! Sorry guys but Rocky ran his course after the 3rd movie. Stallon is like 61 YO and he looked 100 in the ring. The writing was just plain bad. Why dwell on the fact that Adrian was dead? Take that and the Margie(?) character and her kid out and you have a 15 minute movie. It looked liked he trained a whole 48 hours before he went into ring. I think, no I know I could have written a better script. The only thing that could have made up for the bad writting was the scene where he goes to get his license back. WTF did he say? He cant talk fast and angry at the same time. He should have done a Rambo and emptied a belt out of a M60 if he was going to do that rant.

I had to hear my Buddy talk about how great the movie was. There is no way I would see that nonsense. To put things into perspective, Antonio Tarver is a real good fighter but couldnt fight in the heavyweight division if he held 40 pound dumbells during the weigh in. Hes just too small. So the thought of Stallone fighting for the Heavyweight championship is absurd. Actually the only good thing that came out of the conversation was when I brought up the old Eddie Murphy stand up routine---I think it was from Delirious. "Hey U goin to see Rocky? Great #uckin movie!...Hey i dont wanna ruin it for U ..but Rocky wins this one too!" Classic comedy.

When I think of another Rocky movie all I think about is those old cartoons where Rocky is like 70 yrs. old fighting against a 20 yrs old in Rocky XXIV..... etc.. Its almost as bad as Sean Connery making another 007 movie.