rjc

Same here. RJC...top notch. Got the same system. It was packed so well not a dent on it. And so pretty I wanted to hang the system on our living room wall. My wonderful wife said no. So, I'll have to put it on my GN instead.:rolleyes: Jason is a real pro, as his who organization is a real professional group. They know their stuff with these cars and always experimenting with improvements/designs/power increases. AND...honest guys!

Bruce '87 Grand National

hello people; Are you guys talking about the exhaust that's similar to stock? If so it's funny as with mine there is a speed maybe around 35 MPH that the system gets real quiet almost silent. So far so good with it.
IBBY

hello people; Are you guys talking about the exhaust that's similar to stock? If so it's funny as with mine there is a speed maybe around 35 MPH that the system gets real quiet almost silent. So far so good with it.
IBBY

I was referring to RJC's stainless steel exhaust, 3" from the catalytic converter to the axle, where it splits into two pipes from the stainless muffler. Is this what you have? Glad that so far so good. This system, IMOP, is worth every dime as it's so well constructed and fits beautifully. Jason is a credit to his profession, RJC is a real pro in this field.

Bruce '87 Grand National

hello people; Yes that is it and it is very similar to stock and similar to one made by ATR.
IBBY

yea 3" system is great its quiet while driving around town normal but it has a great sound when you jump on it good system.