Rjc

no-nos

I wish i could order directly on line from ya :biggrin: , i like shopping at 3am when the wife's asleep:biggrin: :biggrin: any chance of that happening soon?

thanks

Just send in an email with what you want. That is how I have done it many times. However if you have not given him your CC for his records then you will have to call in.

Just send in an email with what you want. That is how I have done it many times. However if you have not given him your CC for his records then you will have to call in.

ditto, and he is quick to reply and a fast shipper

ya the last time i called in i was like i need this this and this and there like ok we will get it out to you. i was like do you need my cc info. there like nope we have it. i was like alright thank you.

good ideas guy's he should have my cc# i got his mega polished intercooler the 70mm TB and polished dog house. i will e-mail tonight :biggrin:

thanks again

wow!!! THAT'S AWESOME:cool: , I got the throttle body, and my great looking megacooler already, i still need the entire pulley's ...which will be on the web site soon? :confused: , the web site look's GREAT!! and yes i know you did say it's not 100% complete, looks great , great work.

new store looks good Jason, and idea when the 5inch down pipes are gonna be ready?