RJC Racing

3rdgeniroc

I purchased the 3" single to dual cross flow exhaust system and can't say enough about it. The sound is so different from other exhausts I have heard on GN's. It's only been on for 2 weeks and I have had a lot of compliments on the sound and looks of this system. Looking forward to my next purchase which will be your 3" downpipe. Keep up the good work!

I purchased the 3" dp and fotting it was easy and flawless. The hardest part was taking the old crap out!

I purchased an engine frame brace, AD power plate, boost controller and fuel regulator from RJC. The frame brace is an engineering feat and all props go to some thinking outside the box to come up with something different that an eye bolt on the alternator. I only wish others could see the brace from outside the car!
I spoke to Jason personally on my order and he was very helpful. I even emailed him a question (or 2) and each time he kindly answered it for me. Great guy/company.
Thank you Jason!

I purchased an engine frame brace, AD power plate, boost controller and fuel regulator from RJC. The frame brace is an engineering feat and all props go to some thinking outside the box to come up with something different that an eye bolt on the alternator. I only wish others could see the brace from outside the car!
I spoke to Jason personally on my order and he was very helpful. I even emailed him a question (or 2) and each time he kindly answered it for me. Great guy/company.
Thank you Jason!
Any pics of the brace?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk