RJC Racing Feedback

QTRMILER

This forum is to provide feedback about the purchases made from vendors. I would first like to compliment RJC racing on the quality of their 4 inch inlet pipe. Very nice and will look very good on the car. I did have a problem with the shipping though. The package came on time and in a reasonable amount of time from the time the purchase was made...HOWEVER, the box it was shipped in was from 1800-FLOWERS. My wife got the package and thought it was for her...so after her disappointment and the explaining I had to do to her that she did not in fact get flowers and I got a car part, this in reality added about $50 to the purchase price since I could not get away with letting her down.....Thanks RJC Racing (i guess)

Man thats messed up..LOL
I would have done the same, I can feel the daggers (wife oissed stare) and tension until the let down was made right...ahhh marriage

the way I look at it, it's your own fault... you must be one of the guys that buys his wife flowers in the first place. LOL:biggrin:

Funny

i'm still laughing...i have a certain spot for my packages and my wife better not touch them:smile: .....Bob

the way I look at it, it's your own fault... you must be one of the guys that buys his wife flowers in the first place. LOL:biggrin:

when you try to make it a birthday and holiday thing, this did not help in my plight....oh well things like this will happen.......:mad: