RJC Power Steering Pulley

87TurboGN

$60 Delivered. In great condition.

Attachments

• DSC02248.jpg
    DSC02248.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 152
I'll take it, Chris.(for your asking price) Give me a call when you get a chance.

pretty bad to out bid some one with out giveing them a chance

pretty bad to out bid some one with out giveing them a chance

I see you two are from the same state, so I guess thats why you have to throw your 2 cents in. If Cme2fly wants it for $50, I'll eat the $10 just to be fair. Paypal Chris the $50 and I'll take care of the rest. :eek: I can live without it if you can live with it. :cool: Fair enough??

:eek:
I see you two are from the same state, so I guess thats why you have to throw your 2 cents in. If Cme2fly wants it for $50, I'll eat the $10 just to be fair. Paypal Chris the $50 and I'll take care of the rest. :eek: I can live without it if you can live with it. :cool: Fair enough??

That is a pretty fair offer, but Cme2fly had the opportunity to increase his offer. I waited until the afternoon and received no e-mail or post from him. He has bought from me in the past and been very quick.

I am always respectful and give the first intersted the item, if they want it for the full price. I loose enough on my parts as it is, like everyone else.

Since he did not respond to a higher bidder and I waited almost 14 hours before accepting the full offer , I believe the item is turboG's.

Does this not seem fair?:confused:

I wasn't able to check my computer until this morning. 87TurboGN, I have no problem with your asking price if you haven't already sold to turbog...I will take the pulley. If not, no hard feelings..I am not always able to watch the board as much as I would like to. Turbog, I do appreciate you stepping up to the plate with your offer..seems more than fair. I would have to respectfully decline your offer. In the end the pulley belongs to 87TurboGN...he could sell it or throw it off the end of a pier if he wanted...:biggrin: