RIP Bingo

Sad.. I can't read it though. To depressing. :cry:
I had to say goodbye to my best friend Turbo, my 14 year old black cat to a stroke 3 weeks ago. Been living in my shop since then. I can't hang out in the man cave as it's too eerie without him there. I was talking to Kevin. I know the heartache you're going through as well.

I had to say goodbye to my best friend Turbo, my 14 year old black cat to a stroke 3 weeks ago. Been living in my shop since then. I can't hang out in the man cave as it's too eerie without him there. I was talking to Kevin. I know the heartache you're going through as well.
Our 15yo tom aka "BC" passed about a month ago.
He was the poster cat for the cat with 15 lives.
He ran the hood as a feral, for at least 6 yrs, before he decided to honor us with his presence.
He then moved into the boss' house and totally pissed off his wife! Good job BC!!
RIP!!

You Canadians have to suffer with politicians almost as stupid as our own.
I loved the video from a few days ago of trudumb getting mercilessly worked over
almost in his face, being called an f'n pos and other great well deserved names.

It's sad to lose a loyal and loving pet, they're the bestest friends that anyone could ask for and
they know not how to be fake. You'll wonder how could I ever love another pet as much as the one you
loss but guarantee that when you find one you'll be amazed that you can and maybe even more. So
give another sweet deserving little animal a good home.

Lost my dog Hunter a day after Mothers day. 13 1/2. Had a good life. House was awful without him in it . Got a new GS this month. My 10th and final one. He is glued to me. Animals really makes the quality of life a lot better. ;)