Right Hand Drive Buicks!!!!

808 87 WE2

Opps...i mean right hand drive "Baht Bus".....Just came back from Thailand for my 17 days reserve training and what a blast!!!

We were in the city of pattaya, and that my friends is sin city...it makes keamoku st. look like a joke,...its a party town, with over 2000+ open bars and thai women chasing you down, its no joke...in fact after awhile its no challenge to get the ladies....so for all you single guys out there, it should be an experience you should all check out....thailand, aint no place like it...every thing, i mean everything and anything goes!!!...basiclly all that wild stuff you think is wild that happens at our local strip bars for bachelor parties is nothing!!!...check out www.pattaya-at-night.com , thailand is a girls gone wild on steriods!!!

now that im back home, i get to finallly drive my GN!!!

laterz!!!!

He might be following the "unwritten rules of thailand"...whatever happens in Thailand, stays in Thailand!!!...know what i mean!!!:D

Originally posted by 808 87 WE2
He might be following the "unwritten rules of thailand"...whatever happens in Thailand, stays in Thailand!!!...know what i mean!!!:D

just dont bring anything home that you didnt expect...