"Rides" on TLC last night. Great show!

SinistrV6

Valve Monkey
Anyone else see this? A full hour on designer Chip Foose and his cars. The '56 Chevy he did for Christopher Titus was great. The highlight for me was getting to see the 2002 Ridler Award winning "Grand Master" 1935 Chevy Sedan actually being driven! And I thought that $800,000 masterpiece was a "Trailer Queen"!
Try to catch it if it re-airs!

Rides

A few of those cars were at the buick drags, at las Vegas last Nov, I was able to look at them closely, AWSOME!
guess thats another reason to attend the buick drags huh?
great show last night! wish they had more!

That was a great show, I missed parts, so I'll be watching for a rerun. A work of art like the Grand Master can almost bring tears to your eyes knowing how much work must have gone into it.
No matter how you cut it or who you are phat fender cars just have to make you feel good, or you've got a hole in your sole...

:cool:

Originally posted by Black Death
i was watching that show while i was with my girlfriend. and i wont go into anyother detail :D :D

my girl friend called me at like 11:45 or something like that that night, when ever they were showing the later show, and at first i was kinda sorta paniced because i thought something was wrong and she was like TURN ON TLC!!! build me one of those cars!!! :eek:

lol thats awesome, i got my girlfriend turned on my the darkside. She loves buicks now, she even knows how the engine works, ask her any question! she doesnt have much money now so i think im going to build her either a regal or a malibu with a buick 455, non of that custom dash stuff though, thats gunna be in my car ;)