Ride along with blackshoebox and......

Maybe you guys are right about the 3.27's, but I am kind of already involved in a swap for 3.73's. Maybe I can get out of it. Maybe the 3.27's will help build boost.

I am going to try the PMS. If it doesn't work for my application thein I will sell it, but as Bob stated, They are in the low 9's at 150, so it should to me fine.

And yes, the Supra is running. I havent seen my friend in about 1-2 months, and I want to surprise him with my new combo! Should be fun.

Alex, sounds like your car is coming together. It rocks when you are side by side with someone you are racing, and you are smoking/squealing your DR's while you are passing them.

Originally posted by 86brick
Reggie, Cal (aka HighPSI on this forum) is located in Melbourne Florida (central Florida area) and he's very good with tuning DFI systems like the Speed Pro/FAST system sold by PTE. Not too long ago I heard that he built the fastest Lightning which runs low 7's with a turbo Ford V8, so the guy definately knows what he's doing! The PMS and the custom burned chip both won't be nearly as good as a DFI system for tuning and fuel management purposes, however, much like you already know they aren't cheap (about $2k). If you're going highway hunting for turbo Supra's the Viper T56 6spd is the better choice, but I would go with some gears that are better for the highway racing like the 3:27's that fastfed mentioned. BTW, did your friend ever get his Supra fixed?

Originally posted by NEARING
:confused:295's :D
ywhat rims?

Yup, 295/50/15 mounted on 15X8 weld pro stars. I'm not sure of the Back spacing, but they fit really nice and look bad ass!

Originally posted by NEARING
Not too much tire for a 15x8?

Ya, its a 15x8 in the back with 295/50/15. I have about a half an inch of clearance on the inside of the tire to the inner wheel well. On the outer part of the wheel well, were the the car has that lip, the tires will rub just a little on a tight turn, but do not rub on bumps since i have airbags in both springs and fill them with about 5 psi each. It looks nice.

Alex

so Alex...how about this Saturday night we see the GN go up against Matt's WS6..boost vs. spray? That is...if he gets another tranny in their :) Matt...want a C4 for it? Maybe the ford tranny will hold up :)