((Ricers aboard))

NoNos38

"Da, Big Chiefie Rat"
Not flaming the ricers out there, But isn't this a buick board??:confused: :confused:

Seems like alot of new members on here drive and talk about rice..

I rember (afew years ago) if the term rice ever got brought up on this board,, I would start getting hungry......:D (Food)...

Just woundering if we should start a rice section..

matt:cool:

Hey you're the one running a ricer ECU (Haltechs are mainly used on the ricers):eek:

Originally posted by 86brick
Hey you're the one running a ricer ECU (Haltechs are mainly used on the ricers):eek:

Once your ((blinders)) fall off, you will be running one to.... ;) :D ;)

Matt
:cool:

Originally posted by NoNos38
Not flaming the ricers out there, But isn't this a buick board??:confused: :confused:

Seems like alot of new members on here drive and talk about rice..

I rember (afew years ago) if the term rice ever got brought up on this board,, I would start getting hungry......:D (Food)...

Just woundering if we should start a rice section..

matt:cool:

This is the lounge , were we have non Buick topics :)
FWIW: I dont see a Import forum here anytime soon.

Originally posted by NoNos38
Once your ((blinders)) fall off, you will be running one to.... ;) :D ;)

Matt
:cool:

Hehe, I was just kidding around I'm sure it has a lot of cool features...... Actually another aftermarket ECU that I'd like to see tried on a Buick is the AEM unit.... I heard from a guy down here (he works and tunes a lot of fast turbo imports) that it is very user friendly unit with a lot of neat features that he hasn't seen on some of the other aftermarket systems (yet).... Hey whatever works for ya, right?!:D :cool:

agree. Im SO tired of hearing about risers I think *anyonbe* who posts once about how fast his buddies *(fill in the blank, any ricer applicaptal) is he should be BANNED for good. ITS SICKENING> Its always clueless under 25 year olds too, ever notice?

Am I a ricer for driving a 4 cyl - 2.5 FI - 5 Speed - S10 pickup :D

I am thinking of getting one of those 50 HP mufflers
so when I drive by the local ricer crowd I can shoot them some rev's. Being 44 I want to fit in with the 20's GENERATION :p

LOL @ Steve! yea me too! Im gonna run right out to pep boys tonight and buy myself a big ol stainless fartcan!

Yep, all you need to get your faggin' wagon Honda all set up is the light-up valve stem caps. ;)

Originally posted by Vendor Defendor
i heard you could get those off ebay for like $15,000

:D :cool: :eek: :rolleyes:
Nah, those are the cheap ones. I'm talking about the hand made thalidamide coated ones that actually create extra inertia on the rims, pushing my Civic to a mind-blowing 17.98 ET @ 62 mph.......fortunately, although they're custom made in Tibet, you can still pick 'em up at Wal Mart.:D :D