Reynolds Roll Call!!!!

turbocliff

I Slang in my white T
Well it's the last race of the season, and the first race I will be participating in, whos goin? :cool:

You picked a tough race to start with, Cliff. Last year the top 8 cars were all in the 9's. This year, I predict even more cars in the 9's OR FASTER!

You picked a tough race to start with, Cliff. Last year the top 8 cars were all in the 9's. This year, I predict even more cars in the 9's OR FASTER!

If it wasn't tough, I wouldn't enjoy it. I am prepared to run with the big dogs. :D

Good luck down there Cliff! Unfortunately my budget is too tight right now to join you:frown:

Is friday the 31st just TNT / qualifying? and sat qualifying and eliminations? On the TSM info page it says nov. 1st & 2nd... but everything else I am reading says Oct 31st and Nov. 1st.

If qualifying is only on the 31st... I wont be able to make it down there in time..... is there a published schedule for the event?

thanks in advance guys-

There will be qualifying on Saturday. Usually, the fastest times are run that morning.

We plan on bringing a TSO car, TSM car and my V8 car if the motor is still together after the shootout in Bradenton.

Well it lookin real good for us to have 2 cars maybe 3 ,mine,Adam C.,and another customer car will have to see lookin foward to it.

Well it lookin real good for us to have 2 cars maybe 3 ,mine,Adam C.,and another customer car will have to see lookin foward to it.

How's it been without my car in the shop for the last week?? You missing her yet??;)

Oh yeah, how ya like my new location :biggrin:

I will deff be there I love watching you fast guys! My engine is still apart on the stand and bench and there is not enough time for me to get it together and then race it..... I did have thoughts of bringing my vette for more tuning. I was down at Silver Dollar two weeks ago with it trying to tune the carb.

I dunno I got mixed feelings about it....since I was there two weeks ago and beat the crap out of it and did not break anything I figure I better not push my luck. Only until I get the GN back on the road then I will abuse the vette again this way If I do break it I still a one toy to play with......LOL:biggrin:

see you guys there!

No need. They will need 100 foot arms to reach my tailpipe from the bananna. :D

Not going be to any banana there motor is a part. I like to start building in november. Not sure what we are going to do yet. Going to talk to Kip and Lonnie for my option on more horsepower. But you know we want that grudge race Cliff.:eek: :biggrin: See you in Bowling Green though.

Not going to any banana there motor is a part. I like to start building in november. Not sure what we are going to do yet. Going to talk to Kip and Lonnie for my option on more horsepower. But you know we want that grudge race Cliff.:eek: :biggrin: See you in Bowling Green though.

Thought you were defecting?? :rolleyes: