Revolution X Roller Cam Kit ?

GNster

Anyone running these rollers kits ?. Looking to replace a custom Erson Flat Tappet that i'm not happy with and so mine as well go roller now. Looking at the 206/210 .516/.516 110 Stick.............

Is this a bolt in kit or will it involve any machining ?..........

Thanks.................

rev x cams

RICHIE HIGH PSI went 9's back to back weeks with the 215/220/112 revolution x roller kit.

As long as its a roller 206 to 220 is plenty on stock rods. If your running forged rods then well you should be able to run a cam that will rev at a higher rate.

I have the 215/220 with all forged rotating assy, should be in the car and at the track by the 27th. I can give yuo some more input then if you'd like

Yeah is a bolt in or does timing cover need spotfacing ..........

My ported heads will be coming off for a freshening so I will have them take care of the springs install..........

They bolt in. The cam button needs adjusted by the supplied shims. It is not real hard to do, but does take some time. I just got my car running with the 215/220. We will see what it does. I wanted the 210/215 or even a 212/212, but the 215/220 is all the I could get from Mike at the time. It sounds very crisp and mean.

forcefed3.8's said:
They bolt in. The cam button needs adjusted by the supplied shims. It is not real hard to do, but does take some time. I just got my car running with the 215/220. We will see what it does. I wanted the 210/215 or even a 212/212, but the 215/220 is all the I could get from Mike at the time. It sounds very crisp and mean.

got a sound clip of it by any chance?

Sorry, but no. It idles at about 850. It is pretty smooth actually, but loud. It doesn't sound like mom's Century wagon that the exhaust rusted off of like the stock cam and an open dp does. I am sure I can get the idle down with some more adjusting. I am trying to run mid 11's with low boost (like 18 or so) on 94 octane, so I hope it works for me. I am running 9:1 compression to try and get back some of the lost bottom end. So far I am going against everything I was taught about turbo buicks.

forcefed3.8's said:

Ok thanks

I've got a freshly installed 214/214 in my car..only about 50 miles on the new motor thus far, but clearly a difference over the stock and edelbrock setup..I have the entire kit from them as well...Let ya know in a few more miles :wink:

Just installed Anderson's 214/214 roller, and it's just amazing the difference between it and the Edelbrock 204/214. Love it!!