REV X3 Buick turbo 218/222 cam - NEW

Delerius

Ported powdercoated lower Intake...

Ported and powder-coated and ready to go... Ported to accept a felpro 1200 intake gasket. Comes as seen with bolts and other doo-dads. $250 Shipped.

LowerIntake3.jpg

LowerIntake2.jpg

LowerIntake1.jpg

LowerIntake.jpg

Curious what is that coating on the inside?? Noticed it's not in the runners and sure that is by design..

Accufab 65mm Throttle Body and Plenum

Accufab 65mm Throttle Body and Plenum $300 shipped...

AccTB.jpg

AccTB1.jpg

AccTB2.jpg

AccTB3.jpg

AccTB4.jpg

Buick Turbo "Revolution X3" street cam - missing cam card - $160 Shipped

FULL THROTTLE SPEED - REV X3 Buick turbo 218/222 cam
Latest tubo technology camshaft for use with newer high flow turbos. Specs:
Intake 218 @ .050 .460 lift
Exhaust 222 @ .050 .479 lift
112 L/S (installs at 110)
(lift with stock rockers)
Race cam but still happy on the street. Needs 3200+converter and big turbo (LOVES the Q and P-trim ) Top end that will put your head back in the seat.

Interested in the lower intake. Who did the porting? Any numbers? What kind of coating is that and the quality? Any stripped bolts? Thanks

Interested in the lower intake. Who did the porting? Any numbers? What kind of coating is that and the quality? Any stripped bolts? Thanks

I don't know who did the porting and I don't have any numbers. There are no stripped bolts and the powder coating is excellent. The coating on the inside is some type of epoxy but I don't know what kind. I paid $350 for it, maybe 5-6 years ago and never used it because I never got around to rebuilding the motor...

I don't know who did the porting and I don't have any numbers. There are no stripped bolts and the powder coating is excellent. The coating on the inside is some type of epoxy but I don't know what kind. I paid $350 for it, maybe 5-6 years ago and never used it because I never got around to rebuilding the motor...

Good price considering Champion wants $400 now for a bare core! Price jumped $100.

Good price considering Champion wants $400 now for a bare core! Price jumped $100.

that doesnt make them worth 400 , its a core charge so that youll return or provide them the intake to port not a bounty ,
from their site
All core manifolds are subject to the following conditions:

* All core manifolds must be unaltered. No prior porting, grinding, or polishing.
* Core manifolds must be in good condition. No cracks or excessive corrosion.
* Repairs needed such as stripped threads etc. will be back charged to the customer.

Exchange Price: $300.00
Core Allowance: $250.00
Outright Price: $550.00