RESULTS + 1300 Photos from 2012 GS Nationals, Corvette Museum + 911

Non Buick??
GS Nationals is a Family Reunion!
Bowling Green, Kentucky is THE BEST location for any Turbo Buick Event!!
1/8 mile tracks SUCK...
Tech personnel at Beech Bend is THE BEST...
Those who push their cars will have their BEST times at Beech Bend Raceway...
Corvette Museum... my first visit in 10 years...
Black TA owned by Bob Hinson (TSE Winner 2011 & 2012), driven by Steven Hinson lotsa passes
Blown Camaro owned by fellow GN owner, brought 2 cars and broke GN
Jim Carswell (Race Director owns Camaro with QWKCHK license plates, lotsa passes)
10 Sec Caddy owned by Scott Bolek and driven by Red Armstrong 1x for a 10.609 (TSA/TSE Class Winner)

I updated most of my pics from Oct 17-19, 2012 to the photo album

Jim Carswell - GS Nats Race Director
http://www.gsnationals.com/2012_GS_Nationals/imagepages/image720.html

image720.html

I was always under the understanding "Buick or Buick powered" but I was not offended to see a couple of bad ass Camaros. I also don't want to see the few get out of hand either.
So what's right?

Thanks for sharing:) those are some great shots and im glad i went.

Non Buick??
GS Nationals is a Family Reunion!
Bowling Green, Kentucky is THE BEST location for any Turbo Buick Event!!
1/8 mile tracks SUCK...
Tech personnel at Beech Bend is THE BEST...
Those who push their cars will have their BEST times at Beech Bend Raceway...
Corvette Museum... my first visit in 10 years...
Black TA owned by Bob Hinson (TSE Winner 2011 & 2012), driven by Steven Hinson lotsa passes
Blown Camaro owned by fellow GN owner, brought 2 cars and broke GN
Jim Carswell (Race Director owns Camaro with QWKCHK license plates, lotsa passes)
10 Sec Caddy owned by Scott Bolek and driven by Red Armstrong 1x for a 10.609 (TSA/TSE Class Winner)

I updated most of my pics from Oct 17-19, 2012 to the photo album
My point was that buick powered cars only was the rule before. There are a few non buick powered regals out there that have no place to race at the gs nats. Bowling Green is my favorite race of all but I don't wanna see a bunch of Fbody cars there. We had an 97 SS Camaro with spray there but left it in the parking lot where it belongs.
I am sure there are buick guy's there with other rides they would like to show off too. Can they bring them next year?

Thanks a lot! Going to go through everything tonight. Very cool for those of us that couldn't make it.

Peter

There was a Tshirt vendor at the National this year. They made the novelty shirts on the spot. I am trying to find out the name of the venodr somI can contact them to order someshirts...anyone with info will help.
Thanks