Reproduction GTA wheels are available!

breiter

Coolboost
Maybe this is old news and I am behind times but I was reading my March Hot Rod that came in the mail today and on page 3 and 4 there is an add from Classic Industries. They are now selling brand new 16x8 GTA wheels in gold or black. Did I mention brand new? $199.00 each.....I paid $400 for my set and then another $300 to have them stripped and repainted. I would have gladly paid $800 for a new set. You can get them with 0 or 16 mm offset - aka fronts and rears. Man, that is cool. You can check them out at www.classicindustries.com or 800-854-1280. part numbers 10104406 or 10104410 made by OER.

What is the deal with ordering??

Maybe this is old news and I am behind times but I was reading my March Hot Rod that came in the mail today and on page 3 and 4 there is an add from Classic Industries. They are now selling brand new 16x8 GTA wheels in gold or black. Did I mention brand new? $199.00 each.....I paid $400 for my set and then another $300 to have them stripped and repainted. I would have gladly paid $800 for a new set. You can get them with 0 or 16 mm offset - aka fronts and rears. Man, that is cool. You can check them out at Classic Industries | 1-888-GM-CATALOG or 800-854-1280. part numbers 10104406 or 10104410 made by OER.

I was checking and this is what I found-out on their site:
PART #:10104410--- 16" GTA ALLOY WHEEL 1967-1992 .... BLACK... "0" offset------- I tryed to add to my cart and a message appeared "this item has been discontinued and can not be ordered"... :confused:

http://www.parts123.com/parts123/yb...~S2K718ZDWU75642554421f~Z5Z5Z5~Z5Z5Z50000136d this is the item address.

Not sure why it would not let you order. I would hope it is an error since the wheels are featured in the March 2009 ad. I would call them.

I saw them on EBAY also. I have just been waiting for someone to get a set and check out the feedback.

Ive bought from classic parts wholesale, and got great service. I recommend them. The rims are awesome.

Jeff C

87 T

Ive bought from classic parts wholesale, and got great service. I recommend them. The rims are awesome.
Jeff C
87 T
Jeff:
Have you bought some of the new rims that they currently have for sale? How long ago?
Any pictures?

instock.....

I was checking and this is what I found-out on their site:
PART #:10104410--- 16" GTA ALLOY WHEEL 1967-1992 .... BLACK... "0" offset------- I tryed to add to my cart and a message appeared "this item has been discontinued and can not be ordered"... :confused:

http://www.parts123.com/parts123/yb...~S2K718ZDWU75642554421f~Z5Z5Z5~Z5Z5Z50000136d this is the item address.
I e-mailed them with the -discontinued messaged.......here is their reply:

"Thank you for pointing that out, that problem has been fixed. We have a
large number of that part in stock price $ 199.95

Thank You for choosing Classic Industries as you parts supplier!!

Email Desk"

Now that problem solved......................NOW for "HOW to get this GNX dash(bought off e-bay) installed" :mad: mainly how to get the SW speedo(non-programable) to connect to the VSS:confused:

My concern is that on such a killer deal, why has no one on TB.com bought a set & posted pics? Also, they do not have any pics on their website, so are these the same design as their old GTA rims?, or are these something different. Iow, are these true GTA design, or are these the plate design where the center section runs out half the radius of the wheel., which are butt ugly, but probably only in my own opinion? Doesn't anybody find this strange. Lots of peeps looking for GTA rims, & I wouldn't mind having a second set just as a spare set.

picture?? part # 10104410

My concern is that on such a killer deal, why has no one on TB.com bought a set & posted pics? Also, they do not have any pics on their website, so are these the same design as their old GTA rims?, or are these something different. Iow, are these true GTA design, or are these the plate design where the center section runs out half the radius of the wheel., which are butt ugly, but probably only in my own opinion? Doesn't anybody find this strange. Lots of peeps looking for GTA rims, & I wouldn't mind having a second set just as a spare set.

picture from site....but not on a car

Attachments

• NEW rims GTA from Classic industries.jpg
    NEW rims GTA from Classic industries.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 918
Wow, nice. , very nice. I see a set of 4 fronts in my future for me as a spare or for another turbo brick. Thanks for posting the pic. I don't remember seeing the pic on the site.

I just spoke with a rep from classic wholesale part and here is what they told me:

"We have a stock order going in with OER this week, any pre-orders we can get, we can sell for $789.99 shipped within the continental US. We wouldn’t charge anyone until they came in (approx 10 days), and were leaving the same day.

Only stipulation is that we need to have all the commitments, with contact info in hand by Friday noon CST, before we submit our stocking order. "

This sounds pretty good to me. As I posted before ive dealt
with them before with good results. Looks like ill be gettin some new rims this year !

Jeff C
87 T