Repro billet horn ring - ebay one

I have one I bought from Kirban (I think) years ago (circa 1990's) and it's done in "brushed aluminium" finish. From what I know, it's made by RJC…Here: http://rjcracing.com/product/billet-horn-ring/

Claude. :)
GN interior. # 1.jpg

Problem solved. I'll let the picture tell the story ;)

Thanks Dennis !
photo(2).JPG

After 30 years no two interior are the same color anymore. Especially t top cars.

Keep in mind that Dennis sells items for our TR's and it's his passion to do things right for us. You have to remember that lots of parts for our cars also fit other G-Body cars and wont be a perfect match color wise when sold buy a generic parts seller like the parts place. Another perfect example of it is sunvisors and headliners. Pete you are so right lol!

Well the PartsPlace shouldn't advertise this horn ring for a GN if that's the case. You can see the huge color difference. Ya'll can claim fading all you want, but our cars where never charcoal inside. I've see enough pieces of trim that have never seen the sun to know there was never enough fade to be noticed. And that's on my 128k car. It clearly has been in outside it's fair share.