REPRO ALUMINUM DRUMS SPECIAL PRICE

Dennis Kirban

The special price on our new reproduction aluminum drums ends Friday 3 pm eastern time June 24th. Pay $199.95 total price. You must call our office 215-766-1611 by that time. You are saving over $35. We get our first shipment next week!

After the 24th the price will be around $235 per set plus shipping. Nobody has reproduced these until now. I was the idea person and Cardone supplied the $$$ and sources to make it happen. Everyone knows the benefit of aluminum drums. Many of the turbo regals including every single GNX got them from the factory.

You save 5lbs of weight per drum, they don;t rust, and they look great behind GNX wheels. I know because I have an original set on my turbo T with GNX style wheels.

These are exact reproductions....no more messing around blasting 15/20 year old drums only to find out they are cracked or do not have sufficent meat on them for your state inspection specs.

again not much time sorry I did not post this sooner but its been in our weekly inner circle for over 6 weeks.

denniskirban@yahoo.com