Replay data goofed up BS3

TrboHead

Hope that someone else has had this problem and can tell me what's up. Using BS3 and started getting some very strange replay readings, gibberish, and the car does not want to spool at all.:confused:
What could be the problem.

Attachments

• ReplayGoof.jpg
    ReplayGoof.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 129
Make sure the battery is charged and check your configuration file. Most do not know if you do not save your current tune as your default config, if there is any errors while you are online with the ecu it will resort to the default config, that might be why your are having spoolup problems.

Make sure your replay type is marked original not extended. That is found in the bottom of the configuration pulldown menu.

You set the default config in the file pulldown menu. Hope this helps.

I ran into the same problem with a friends car at Cecil this weekend. I think our problem is "user error". I am calling Big Stuff this week to get it sorted out. Once I know what we are doing wrong, I'll pass it on to you.

Oh and when you set the replay type to original, make sure you save it in the default config by opening the file drop down menu and choose set default config.

OK. I set an old Calibration that I know was ok as the Default Calibration. It's now gaving me good data :biggrin: but I can't take it for a spin or put any boost in it yet since it's very late and also rainy outside. :rolleyes: Will take for a spin soon. The logging and replay actually worked before so at least I know it will work now and was User Error for sure. I probably did not let the default finish uplaoding before.
Also I changed the Extended Replay to Original Replay but not sure what that does.

Thanks!