Replacing the Headliner....

DaJoker

DUMB QUESTION MEMBER
How tough a job is this? Been looking on ebay at a few of the kits and I was wondering how "mechanically oriented" should you be to try this? Do you need adhesives to stick to the roof of the car? Any help is appreciated as I will be moving on this quick because my headliner looks HORRIBLE!!!

Good video there.

However trial fit and do not cut any holes until you got it centered (left - right) and also front - back to make sure it's in the correct position and you don't have any large gaps either side of the t-top bar etc.

So do not start cutting all the openings as the fit is ok but not perfect so you need to trial fit until you find a position you are happy with then cut the holes to secure it ... ask me how I know ...

How tough a job is this? Been looking on ebay at a few of the kits and I was wondering how "mechanically oriented" should you be to try this? Do you need adhesives to stick to the roof of the car? Any help is appreciated as I will be moving on this quick because my headliner looks HORRIBLE!!!

Hi Kma697,

Just from experience, have a proffesionl do this. The expence is minimal and it will be right. If you don't do this day after day many times a day, well! I think you can undertand.

Hi Kma697,

Just from experience, have a proffesionl do this. The expence is minimal and it will be right. If you don't do this day after day many times a day, well! I think you can undertand.

Sounds like good advice to me!!! Thanks for the help guys.