replaced injectors, extra nut?

Antagon

Can't figure out where they go! 15mm or so with a lock washer. There are 2 of them. I used 1 for the cable bracket assembly that bolts to the plenum. Not sure if that's where it went. If anyone can track down a pic of the area it would be a huge help. I can get a pic if necessary.

Also, the numbers on the injector harness have worn off completely, is there a way to tell which goes where?

do you mean 13mm nuts? is it painted black? ign. module bracket has two nuts but the pass. side has two nuts on the same stud. one holds the bracket and the other holds the hard vacuum lines off the top of the plenum, are both of those on? if you can take a picture that could help.

are you sure you cleaned off all of your bolts from they tray before starting to work this time? i dont remember any lock washers being on top the engine.

They're grey/metal colored. I used the 2 black ones for the coil pack.

johnnyttype, this is where I was slightly confused. The 2 bolts (of 4) that hold the fuel rail on in the back, are kind of like studs? Thread them into the intake over the rail, then put the coil pack on, then put one of the 13mm nuts on?

I'll try and grab a some pics today, but if anyone had a detailed pic of that whole area (pass. side intake, showing coil pack and fuel rail bolts) I could piece it all back together.

Anyone know what do to about the harness?