Repair shops in AL & GA?

boosted6&8

Just relocated between Birmingham & Atlanta in the I-20 corridor. I haven't had the car on the road for six years, it had an ignition problem and wouldn't pass a smog inspection or test when it last was used. The car has a lot of mods including a batch fire DFI 6. I don't have a place where I can work on it myself right now, but I want to get it back up and running since I no longer need to worry about smog inspections. Thanks

Where exactly are you at???

Theres Dusty Bradford in Huntsville,Rob Irle in ATL,and,SE Turbo in Dallas.

Dusty is likely the only shop that may be familar with the Gen6 system....OLD technology, and no longer supported by Accel, AIRC.

I'm around Anniston. I just mentioned the DFI gen 6 in case I need it tuned for down here, it was tuned for Denver. I'm going to put a new coil pack that I have but almost everything else I have is in storage. The car never ran as hard is it should have for whats done to it, compression is within 10-15 between each cylinder when I checked it last. I bought it with 90% of the mods already on it with a bad tranny & powermaster. Just looking for some help with it now I that I can use it more regular. Thanks