Removing door lock and windown button

tzque

I am replacing my window motor . I have everythign down but I am cathcing hell removing the window switch . The instructions I got on the forum suggest not prying out the plugs but pulling them straight out . This is not happening . They also have a blue button that says twist off . I did that but is just spinning in place . What am I missing here . It cant be that difficult . How do is also remove the side mirror control . My friend would do it for 50.00 bucks . I just dont learn anything that way . Help

Pull on the blue button while you are turning it. It's a self threading nut. It was probably overtightened when installed.

As the previous poster stated; you can pry gently with a flat head around the window switch connector. do a little at a time on each side. as far as the blue nut, just twist and pull. for the power mirror switch, there is a very small allen head screw holding the adjustment mechanism to the switch, remove that and it will just pop out. Just take a look at it and it will be fairly obvious to you.