Remote Control Grand National

TinysTurboPerf

RUTHLESS
Please email me at: Tinys87GN@aol.com if you are interested in this car.

RADIO CONTROL 1:24 SCALE WHICH IS 8 1/2 LONG, 1987 BUICK GRAND NATIONAL.THIS CAR IS NOT A TOY,IT CAN REACH SPEEDS UP TO 25 MPH WITH THE UPGRADES,AND THIS GN IS UPGRADED.ITS POWERED BY TWO AA 3.7 RECHARGABLE LITHIUM BATTERIES,THIS BUICK GN IS SUPER FAST AND POWERFULL. IT HAS THE STAGE 2 MOTOR BETTER ALL WHEEL INDEPENDENT SUSPENSION,METAL WHEEL BEARINGS.THE GN HAS A DETAILED TURBO MOTOR EVEN HAS SPARK PLUG WIRES,HAS 9 WORKING BRIGHT LED LIGHTS, HEAD LIGHTS,AND TAIL LIGHTS,EVEN HAS BREAK LIGHTS.WITH A WORKING 3RD BRAKE LIGHT.THE GN IS PAINTED WITH A HIGH GLOSS BLACK PAINT,3 COATS,ITS LIKE A BLACK MIRROR.THE CAR COMES WITH A CARRYING CASE WITH THE GN EMBLEM ON IT. AND A DISPLAY CASE,AND ALSO IS INCLUDED IS THE LITHIUM BATTERIE CHARGER. THE CAR IS 100% FULLY FUNCTIONAL,THE CONTROLLER IS DIGITAL PROPORTIONAL WITH BUILT IN STEERING AND THROTTLE TRIMS,A RANGE CONTROL,A LEFT AND RIGHT USER SWITCH,AND A HI AND LO TRIM.

$250.00 TYD to lower 48 states

Diecast003.jpg

Diecast004.jpg

Diecast002.jpg

Diecast001.jpg

Any pix of the car outside the box? What is the lowest you'd take for this? Is this your only one or do you make these?

$175.00 maybe a trade of something you need with that? I have shifter balls of Grand National and a Turbo T. As seen on ebay now, last GN one sold for $75.00.

Yeah, some pix outside the box or maybe in action would be great. How much has this car been run? Is this the same car you had for sale a few years back?

I know what that is, thats one of those x-mod rc cars from radioshack. I do like the attempt to fit a grand national model over the car and put its wheels on, but the slabed on Grand National embel on the box is a little tacky, as well as how you can visibly see that the wheel wells dont match up to wheels. it is a nice attempt to make a Grand National remote control though.:cool: