Relocation of Spark box

Mr. Upholsterer

Smoking the Buick
Want to move my spark Box from the front to the back . since I now have a 86 intake on my 84 engine now...and I want to put the turbo up front. I guess the only way is extent a bunch of wires so it will fit right...I mean the crank sensor wire, water temp, fan switch all that stuff in the front...I guess this would be a lot easier with a 86 or 87 wiring harness ...:rolleyes: I have the wire kit to update the 84 harness to a 86..but it does not include placing the loom behind the manifold. Thoughts anybody...:wink::confused:

spark box

Do you have any idea who makes it and how much it will cost...?? Actually its only about half a dozen wires I would have to extend...just probably have to bite the bullet and do it myself..

Check with..

Caspers electronics, they may have the connectors at the very least.

ignition box..

I called them up and ordered the kit to modify the wiring harness to make it a 86 or 87....They don't have an engine wiring harness ...they have one under the dash but I already purchased one of them used. It shouldn't be too bad...only looks like half a dozen wires that need to be lenghtened...I am in the process of making the old coil bracket fit the newer manifold ...basically welding on a few ears with holes drilled in them. and cutting off the old welded on support rod. Decided to keep the gutter for the Loom just put it on the opposite side it normally was on.. Plan on soldering all joints with shrink tubing over it..