Relay under dash

When I turn my radio on I can hear buzzing through the speakers, but the lights do not go on or the antenna does not go up. The courtesy lights do not turn on when the doors open and the shift indicator light does not work and the door locks do not work. The power windows do work though. The trunk button didn't work, but last night I found a relay under the dash to the right of the glove box and nothing was plugged into it. So I found another wire in close vicinity so I plugged in and now the power trunk release works :) It looks like another wire can be plugged into this relay, but I don't see one. Is another plug suppose to go in this relay?

Thanks,
Kevin

Sounds like the power ant relay....should be two plugs....both have three wires each...one plug is green, white and black...other has pink, orange, and black? I'm not sure of the colors, but you get the idea...
All these share the same 20a fuse in the fuse box....check it....CIG its labeled I think....keep us posted

Also, the shifter light isn't related.check bulb, and the clip on ground on the shifter bracket...you will have to take off trim around shifter to check this ground.

Fixed the shifter :). It was the wire that was just tore from getting wrapped in the shifter linkage. Still working on the radio. It looks like this was a custom wire job so, not sure if the color coding is consistant with the original schematic. This is going to be tough.

Cool, feel free to take some pics, and we will figure it out