Regal T Type Interior

Do you have/what color is the steering wheel? Condition of material on seats? Can you remove the seat covers(front and back)? Will you part out? I just tried to sell an '87 GN interior in here as a "complete"(didn't work that way). Shipping on the front seats from Indiana to Mayland was $118.00(UPS, because of the size of the box). I've sold the rears, and will have to ship in two boxes($55.00 ea to Iowa). The dash is $72.00 to B.C., Canada. The oversize premium is what kills you on these pieces. If you manage to sell it to someone local, they'll save a ton in shipping. If you have to ship(complete), just look into trucking it. If you'll part(or- if you decide to): I'm interested in the seat covers, wheel, trim around the headliner(if it's a hardtop), and (maybe) the dash. The seats look more like a grey or "putty" color in the pics. Is the color accurate, or is there more brown in them than that? What color was the car this came out of? Sorry about all the questions! Thanx for the info- Al ;)

Regal Interior

The color of the interior is light driftwood (60E). I do not have the steering wheel. the fabric on the seats are in good condition, no rips or tears, the cushions are in great condition. I do not want to pull the seat covers off, only will sell covers along with the seats. I am selling the seats lower than the price of new seat covers alone.