Regal parts

79stage1

few things looking to sell turbo hood for 78-80 Regal/Century $50. 4" cowl hood for same car(harwood scoop,stock hood)NICE $200. 87 Regal trunk lid $15. guage cluster with gray bezel $15. 2 rear fillers plus pass front filler $40. grill $15. will sell all 87 parts for $50.if someone wants them all also have a set of N78 aluminum rims from 82 GN $40. all parts are pick up only 20 minutes north of Pittsburgh Pa. I am only on the computer at work so I can be reached at 724-770-0788 thanks

1st for the fillers....are the fillers the same as a grand national?,if so are they in good shape?any cracks or anything?if so ill take them..please send me info on payment,if you will ship them...its pretty easy to ship them...thanks

79stage1 said:
few things looking to sell turbo hood for 78-80 Regal/Century $50. 4" cowl hood for same car(harwood scoop,stock hood)NICE $200. 87 Regal trunk lid $15. guage cluster with gray bezel $15. 2 rear fillers plus pass front filler $40. grill $15. will sell all 87 parts for $50.if someone wants them all also have a set of N78 aluminum rims from 82 GN $40. all parts are pick up only 20 minutes north of Pittsburgh Pa. I am only on the computer at work so I can be reached at 724-770-0788 thanks
is that a grill for a 87 gn?if so ill take it too..and the same with the cluster...

parts are off a 87 Regal with the Olds v8 and a turbo 350 trans so the guage cluster is for a 3 speed no OD grill is nice but has been blacked out

tommynos tried returning your call if your still interested let me know thanks sorry I do not have a digital camera to take pics for those who asked

79stage1 said:
tommynos tried returning your call if your still interested let me know thanks sorry I do not have a digital camera to take pics for those who asked
hey thanks for the offer i just bought new gm :eek: what a rip $250 each for the rear fillers(original)and $50 each on the front(original)bump..

79stage1,

If the trunk lid is complete, w/o rust and in excellent condition, I would buy it.

Thanks,
DGC