Regal Limited with 3.8 non-swap?

Seffin

Car Audio GuRu
There is 1987 Regal Limited for sale locally. It has the 3.8 turbo in it and he said that it is not a swap. That the factory made 1035 of them. They were designed to be the luxury GN, but isn't the GN the luxury of the T? Can someone please help me out? He is asking $7,000, which seems high because the AC is missing all the leather seats need to be redone and it has almost 200k on it.

The best part of the whole thing is that he wants 7k for the car. It has 200k miles, no AC parts at all and the whole interior is shot seats headliner everything.

I mean, yea its kinda rare, but like you said its tired, gutted and not all that super desirable...

not worth 7K IMHO.... but its all in the eye of the beholder.... **** I paid 7K just for a working injector. So it happens.

:biggrin: A.j.

I mean, yea its kinda rare, but like you said its tired, gutted and not all that super desirable...

not worth 7K IMHO.... but its all in the eye of the beholder.... **** I paid 7K just for a working injector. So it happens.

Here is a question then what do you think that it's worth. It does have an intercooler a downpipe from RJC and a te49 turbo

*Ta-49 turbo

If the car is as worn out as you suggest plan on shelling out 8-10k on a full resto (minimum). Yes the car is rare, which makes it worth saving, but grossly overpriced based on described condition and the overall market.

Some, but for a Utah car that is expected.

It doesn't matter if it's expected or not. Rust is expensive. If a car has rust; the price drops. More rust; more price drop.

Prices usually start at a stock, rust free, clean original car; then drop from that. Even expensive mods can drop a price.