Regal Body wanted

OutlawRacer

I am looking for a good regal body for my nephew who just turned 16.
My brother and i both own GN's and he is in love with these cars :D .
Understanding that a GN or T would be out of his reach my brother and i have decided to build him a clone. I have the drivetrain from an '85 but we need a good body. (Cheap) He only has $1K to spend on a rolling chasis. It doesn't have to be a GN body just a hard top coupe, prefer Black of couse.
So if anyone with-in trailering distance to Savannah Georgia has one let me know, you can help make a good kids dreams come true. Thanks

i see you dont want a t-top, but...ive got an 87 grand national shell and frame,lost title,if you can get a bonded /duplicate title and fix some rust issues then when youre done you would have something worth the work.it has only the front suspention,rear clip,frame.no front drivers fender,doors,header panel,bumper,etc.does have hood,pass fender,rad support,trunk,spoiler,t-tops.interior stripped. i live in ga (millen)come make an offer,any seats or other parts i have will be thrown in.. $950 obo

I'm near Charlotte, N.C. & have two $600/$700 hardtop NA Regals available. They're complete cars with carbed 231's in them & wouild be great for a transplant. The $700 car is the best of the pair, it's a blue w/blue bench seat interior '83 Regal, rust free doors & trunk lid ($600 worth of parts just in those 3 items), & it needs to find a new home asap! The other carbed 231 Regal is a champagne colored/tan interior car w/some rust on the doors & trunk lid, & it's a bench seat '85 model. Email me at mccoy4@peoplepc.com if I can help. Thanks.

Gary I take it you found the parts you were needing?

i dont know yet,mm. wife says somethings have to go before i keep on buyin more stuff lol....

1986 Limited N/A 307 Solid Roof, Good sheet metal, slipping trans, Interior sun beat-rough.

Attachments

• limited 1.jpg
    limited 1.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 112
I am going to look at a 85 t-type this weekend that a guy has. If I get it I might be able to help you out. It is a silver and black T and the pics he sent me look pretty good but we all know how pics can fool you. If I get it I will let you know and we could go from there. The car runs but it has a knock in the motor. I will know more this weekend. I live in fitzgerald Ga and my wife has been wanting to go to savanna and see some of the historic buildings and river street anyway so if you could help me with gas a little bit I would probley be able to bring it to you as well. The car has a clear title on it as well he says and I will check that out as well. If you have a phone number I can call you at let me know on my home email tomanytoys@alltel.net and I will holler at you this weekend after I go look it over. Daniel Ray
ps. I would probley want to leave my car trailer at your house while we go sight seeing a little bit if that would be ok with you. :)

Ok now you have a new project lol. Hope he enjoys it and glad I got it there safe and sound to you. Later Daniel Ray :)