Red GN...... Who's Car????

ttypewe4jim said:
BTW FWIW the car is alot faster then whats posted on the window :D I wish I could find the other pics Im looking but that car has almost gone onto the roof before lol :eek:

SICK!!!

Please share!!!

On the bumper mybe more coming as I find them...

Attachments

• atco-7.jpg
    atco-7.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 742
I cant find the picture that Im looking for but there is one around where he is on the bumper past the 330 in the middle about to cross the center line where you see a cloud of yellow/pinkish smoke lol

thunderace31 said:
They have 3 cars now the red one that hit the wall (Is now fixed) then another one that is Red and not tubbed out, then the Orange one that was Cottons, and rummer has it they have a black or white one that was jacks also.
:confused: Your geuss is as good as mine lol :confused:
Sorry! Ur wrong, thats not cottons car! That cars been in the detroit area 4 the better part of ten years street racing! Melvin (BIG JUNE) Reid(part owner of White racing) owns that car! The car was painted orange 2 years ago to match his 70 GTO convert! Go to gsnationals.com to see both cars at the same race,
Mels car has the bigger intercooler and white racing banner in orange on the winsheild! The grey t-type(Roy Royers old car) they race belongs to a customer, That makes 2 cars not 3! ABSOLUTLY NO TIES TO JACK COTTON!

John Wilde said:
So let me get this straight Cotton sold the pumkin and before halloween??? :eek:
I dont know where he gets his imformation but White racing has never purchased a turbo buick from Mr Cotton or any other persons afiliated with drag racing! Both cars they've owned since 12 sec ets!

Yeah I kinda figured it wasn't Cotton's pumpkin because I think if he sold that car we would've heard about it on here.....

That red car is definately owned by a guy named Jose in Camden NJ. I've talked to the guy a couple times at Atco. Nice guy and that car really puts on a show with its bumper dragging antics. Its a very very clean car as well.

ttypewe4jim said:
I wish I would have checked this thread earlyer wopps lol

The car is owned by Jose from camden, Nj he works with Danny Smith buliding kick ass motors for the local guys :biggrin: that car is truely amazing to see. I would post the combo and what it runs but I want to confirm with Jose that I have permision to do so since it is a "street" car :eek: :wink: I will ask Danny this week tough when I order some parts off of him to bulid my 4.1 :D

absolutely correct. Jose can drive too. Danny built my 383 shortblock. :cool: And, that's exactly who's going to do my 434 when the 383 setup gets boring.....Danny knows his stuff. I live 4 hours from him and still use him.

red car

dan told me the car has gone 9.51@142
they still have a few things to straighten out.the car still has it power windows and locks and a kick ass sterio in it .the interior is in great shape also .this car is a knock-out!!!!!!
danny does alot of the tr motors for us local guys.
he can be reached at 1-609-841-1552

mike s

Can some one do a write up on this beast?
This thingssounds rerally sweet!!!

Jose's car is gorgeous, right down to the carpeted tubbed trunk. No expense spared. At etown it was turned way down to try and make a full pass. The norm for this car is stage, stand it on the bumper, let out, stand up again, let off and run it out the door. Jose is a nut! :)

The car is Jose's car....You like that pic of the car on the bumper at the 330'?

Wonder who took that :rolleyes:

Here is another for you to enjoy....

Attachments

• 100_2844.JPG
    100_2844.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 440