Recommendation on company to transport car from PA to FL

From my recent experience do not go with an open transport company. My GN got trashed on the way here (NY) from Oregon. It was the bottom Car and whatever was on top of it leaked tranny fluid all over it and I found a control arm bolt in my cowl which must have put a chip in the windshield. When it arrived I didn’t notice any of this because the car was filthy and it was dark out. so I just signed off on it and didn’t noticed till I washed it the following day. So just beware.

Yes. You want to use an enclosed trailer. Some of those have double stack capability. Request the top row.

This is the name and number of the guy I used to haul a 72 Nova I bought in CA to be brought back to IL. It was enclosed trailer, top notch operation, and he is not cheap. Brian Hawley (Hillbilly Transport) - 309 868 1954. I do not know if this information is current as I only had to use him the one time almost 10 years ago. He dropped the car right smack in front of my house...no meeting up at some parking lot somewhere big enough where he could fit his truck/trailer. I believe I paid $2000 to have my car shipped from Corona, CA to West Burbs of Chicago, IL.

Reliable. Great but not cheap. Used them from NJ to AZ.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Check out Pilot too if they are still around. They were on Power Tour in 2013 and were all cool guys. I used them shortly after to ship my Caddy from CT to TX. Think it was around $1200 at the time for a real nice enclosed setup.

When I shipped my GN from CT to TX a few years earlier it was $800 for an open trailer. Mine was up front over the truck cab but was filthy when it got to me. Spend the extra money and go enclosed.

Passport Transport. Used them for my GN. From AZ to NY. ENCLOSED they have Gps to track them too. Great to deal with but not cheap. HTH. vinny