Rebuilt Power Antenna!! Works great!

TRICKSIXPA

East Coast Go fast with class club MAGNA!!!
Staff member
Just replaced my power antenna with a new unit I had laying around for a few years. The only issue my old unit had was broken antenna cable see picture.
After I took it out I fixed it with Kirbans antenna mast repair kit. Cleaned up the inside added grease and re-sealed the unit back up. Knocked off the surface rust on the mast and painted mast. Tested in car and works fine. Took a couple hours to remove and reinstall unit. You will need to reuse your own fender bracket and screw the antenna wire into the mast. Comes with black bezel which guides the mast out. Do not have fender bezel to include with this.
$125.00 shipped lower 48!
Tested and works!!
eddd61d093d8190cda792c18dae578d4.jpg
d0576a818f8f2e3ce7765eb997f615b1.jpg
ad58d9e73b10cb8d386bcdccfddb5df0.jpg
a4771291e23854d2f1ab572ef2c78a77.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Friday Bump!

You have to undo the bolts on the fender around the wheel well and the door jamb. Jack the car up on that side. Loosen the mast nut and the unit will fall down. Pull the bottom of the fender out right by the door. You can slide the unit out right through there. Disconnect the harness and unscrew the antenna wire from the mast and its out! I have a nice paint job on my car and took my time and it really didn't take long to get it out and replace.