rebuild parts

I'm almost certain nobody does!!! You could use a SMC kit for some of the stuff, but Head and Intake gaskets you really should use Victor(OEM) and there only a few vendors out there for them.

its a turbo kit.... LOL ur a funny guy look at my sig. i've had 2 TYPHOON my BUDDY has 2 of each running 11.90 here in the mile high id say call Summit and see for yourself....

its a turbo kit.... LOL ur a funny guy look at my sig. i've had 2 TYPHOON my BUDDY has 2 of each running 11.90 here in the mile high id say call Summit and see for yourself....

How long ago did you buy these gaskets:confused: I'm calling BS on this I checked with Summit when I rebuilt mine recently and they don't carry a kit specific for the turbo, at least they don't list it on their website. The only ones I found were Victor and Cometic (Heads and Intake) and have to be ordered from a syty vendor or Carquest.!!!!!!

I heard that fel-pro made some awhile back, but they have been discontinued. Fel-pro does make a bottom end kit that can be used, is that what you are talking about???

I'll give u that, my last sy/ty motor that I built was 2yrs ago things do change,, But I would give it WAY over a 50% chance that they do have it, parts are not listed in catalog u have to call them .

felpro does make a head gasket but not for turbo applications. the victor reinz gaskets have very few gasket failures, especially when used with head studs.