Rebuild LCAs with Global West Del-A-Lums

Monte_ExpreSS

Have a pair of front lower control arms that I rebuilt at the beginning of the year with about 1200 miles on em. The arms were stripped & then powder coated gloss black. They were a little too shiny for my taste so I painted ontop of the powdercoat with Eastwoods Extreme Chassis black satin to better match the rest of the underside.

I then pressed in a set of Global West Del-a-Lum bushings. These list for $140 on summit racing. They are aluminum shells with delrin inserts & work smooth as butter. Huge upgrade over the stock smushy bushings & will never squeak like poly. They have grease fittings for periodic maintainance.

I used Howe tall ball joints with these arms, but transfered them over to my new arms. You will receive with the arms a brand new pair of Moog replacement lower ball joints, never used. I do not have the dust boots for them. They will need to be pressed in & will come loose in the box.

Finally, like new swaybar end links. One has black bushings, the other has red.

I am selling these because I upgraded to DSE lowers. Nothing wrong with em & would be a easy upgrade to replace your worn originals.

I would like $100 or best offer on these + shipping cost. I have Paypal.