rebuild kit

Buickforlife

Tyler Northcutt
I am going to be rebuilding my 2004r in national this week, but would like to see if anybody had a complete kit that they would recommend? I like the CKperformance stuff, and will more than likely be purchasing the kit, but does anybody else have something they recommend?

www.CKPerformance.com

Our kit is very thorough.It also includes a full valve body recalibration kit w.new seperator plate and .555 boost valves as well as all the usual hard parts associated with the build.

Our kit is very thorough.It also includes a full valve body recalibration kit w.new seperator plate and .555 boost valves as well as all the usual hard parts associated with the build.

After reading many of Chris' posts and realizing that he litterally wrote the book on TH2004R trannies I will be buying the parts from him.:smile:

No offence David so please don't take it as such.:redface:

Chris sells parts to several on here that are vendors and his book is one that I will be reading so I can build mine when I'm ready to. I will also tell you that another builder on here will be helping me so I get it right the first time.:biggrin:

I was actually able to find somebody local with pretty much everything i need as far as general rebuild parts. I would like to get a hold of one of these books.