Rearend?

ANT2

Aloha guys,

Looking for a GN rear at a reasonable price. Please let me know.

Mahalo,

Andy :)

Rear End?

Dean,

Not for my car. A friend blew the rear on his El Camino. :eek:

If it doesn't hafta be a 8.5, then I'm sure Rob has a few. BTW any gear ratio in particular, gotta have posi or is that just a plus!!!

stew'86MCSS396 said:
If it doesn't hafta be a 8.5, then I'm sure Rob has a few. BTW any gear ratio in particular, gotta have posi or is that just a plus!!!

The 85 is a peg-leg 3.73, and I havent decided what to do with the car yet...

The 87 is 3.73 Posi, which is spoken for...

The 84 did not have the original rear... so it went with the car...

SouthernCal GN said:
I have one- 112k miles- G80 posi- let me know.....

Might be a little expensive to ship to Hawaii!... :wink:

Andy, What is he looking for? I know of a 7.5/7.625 with Either 3.08 or 3.23 open carrier. probably get it for $50...

Rear

THE 323 PERFERABLY. rUNNING, HE JUST WANTS TO SLAP IT IN AND DRIVE OFF.

HI85WH1 said:
Andy, What is he looking for? I know of a 7.5/7.625 with Either 3.08 or 3.23 open carrier. probably get it for $50...

What year is the Elky? '78-'81 has SAE studs and '82-'88 got metrics.

Anyhoo...I'll let my '87 GU4 3.08 peg leg go axle to axle no brakes and no brake hydro block for $50

I also have a '81 (SAE) 2.73 w/ posi drum to drum. $275 is what I paid for it so I'll open it up at $275 obo.

I also have stuff that's installed on my rides that I might be willing to let go for the right amount offered...'84 3.42 posi $275 obo and a 442 8.5 3.73 posi $600 obo (needs -1" shorter DS). Of course these would be cash in hand before I turn the first bolt!!!

rear end

The 84 3.42, will take. How and when do you want payment and where do I pick it uo.

Sorry Andy, my friend has been pretty flaky...

Still looking out for another...

stew'86MCSS396 said:
I hope I'm not that flaky person! lol ...just got off a plane from AK! Email sent...

Nope... not you....

A DIFFERENT flaky person!~~~LOL

Offer still stands...you have my Email. I realize that I sent an Email to your work so I understand if you didn't get it over the w/e until you returned to work. If you did try calling my house...plz leave a message if no one picks up. I work days off this whole w/e. thanx-stew