Rearend Parts - Posi, Axles, ATR Swaybar, Airbags, Metco Billet Arms, Bilstein Shock

GinoRin

All prices plus shipping. All of the aftermarket parts are about 8 years old, but have maybe 500-1000 miles on them. My car has been sitting in heated storage since Fall of 2002. Its coming back out this year with a Pro-Touring Setup and all new internal parts, so these parts are not needed. The stock posi and axles are out of the original G80 rear, 51k miles on it. By the way car ran consistent mid 11s with a 1.45-1.48 60' with this setup.

ATR Chrome rearend cover with magnetic drain plug and stainless polished hex hardware and lock washers. $40

ATR BIG Rear Swaybar - I think its close to 1.5", its HUGE. $150

Dual Rear airbag setup with isolators lines and valves. $50

Metco Billet lower control arms with poly bushings $200

Bilstein HD series rear shocks $100 (I think I have the fronts to match, $175 all 4)

Stock G80 8.5" GM Posi Carrier. Bearings Included. 51k miles. $250

Stock 28 spline Axles w/ C clips Perfect shape 51k miles $150/pair

Will sell posi carrier and axles together for $350!!

Pics coming tomorrow.

ATR Chrome rearend cover

I will take ATR Chrome rearend cover for $40.00. thanks,33431

OK guys here's the list so far. I'm headed to the shop this afternoon for pics for everyone. Thanks for all the PMs. If you inquired about something and your name isnt on the list, I have you in order first come first serve. I do accept paypal, please add 3% to cover their fee.

Posi and cover = NOKA 72 is first in line
ATR Swaybar = Streetnight is first in line
Airbags = price is $65 shipped. GNWANTED is first if he wants them for $65 otherwise theyre yours regal81455

OK guys here's the list so far. I'm headed to the shop this afternoon for pics for everyone. Thanks for all the PMs. If you inquired about something and your name isnt on the list, I have you in order first come first serve. I do accept paypal, please add 3% to cover their fee.

Posi and cover = NOKA 72 is first in line
ATR Swaybar = Streetnight is first in line
Airbags = price is $65 shipped. GNWANTED is first if he wants them for $65 otherwise theyre yours regal81455

Thanks, but the most I would go is $55 shipped. Looks like regal81455 your up to bat.

Heres the Pics! Sorry everything is so dusty - The car is sitting at a bodyshop and I just had a couple of shop rags to wipe this stuff down before I snapped the pics. I didn't even touch the airbags - they should clean up nice.
Notes:
*Coil springs are not for sale. I will pull the airbags out of the springs upon sale.
*LCA bolts are not included with the metco arms. I need to re-use them. I will zip-tie the washers to the bushings to make sure everything stays together.
*I DO have all 4 Bilstein shocks. Prefer to sell them as a set for $175, otherwise they're $100 a pair, front and rear.
*The metco arms have a couple marks on the inside where the swaybar mounts. Your swaybar should cover them up, but I thought I would mention it since I'm picky.
*The ATR swaybar could use a fresh coat of paint to look like new again.
*The posi carrier includes the races, even though they are not pictured. I have them zip-tied to the carrier to keep them in order. Bearing looked perfect when pulled.

DSC02990.jpg

DSC02997.jpg

DSC02994.jpg

DSC02993.jpg

DSC03002.jpg

OK everyone, here's where we stand with the parts:
The following people are first in line on the parts listed. There are others waiting to see if you are taking the parts, so please let me know today, or I will give the next person in line a shot at them. Some items have people waiting 4 or 5 deep, so I'd like to be considerate to those waiting...

And the winners are:

Posi: NOKA72
ATR Cover: NOKA72
ATR Swaybar: Streetnight
Airbags: SOLD to regal81455
Metco Arms: 49-blues
Bilstein Shocks: 49-blues
Axles: No takers yet. Lowering price to $100 Just want them gone. mint condition.

To those waiting in line: I will post here when the individuals above let me know if they are buying the parts. I will either list the part as sale pending, or list the next person in line.

Thanks everyone!

Thanks for the good deal- unfortunately i will have to pass at this time-good luck with the sale-im sure they will go soon.

OK next people in line on the following items:

Posi: Sale Pending to NOKA72
ATR Cover: Sale Pending Wheee
ATR Swaybar: Sullen
Airbags: SOLD to regal81455
Metco Arms: tonysmach
Bilstein Shocks: rhunt

Thanks, Gino

Gn Parts

Gino:

Would you do $275 for the shocks and the rear sway bar? Let me know about the shocks.

Thanks again

Roger

Roger,
Unfortunately there are a few people in front of you for the swaybar. In order to be fair to everyone I went in the order people inquired. The shocks are yours if you want them! Let me know.

Thanks,

Gino

Parts

Gino:

Would like to see what the disposition on the sway bar is and if we can work a deal on both items.

Roger

Metco lower control arms are back up for sale. First come first serve.

Roger: I'll keep you up to speed on the swaybar, but there is a sale pending on it.

Thanks

Gino