rear quarter

leprcon

I love burnouts
need a pass rear quarter anybody

Attachments

• power audio ebay 217.jpg
    power audio ebay 217.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 84
dang! looks like you need more than a quarter panel:eek: that sucks bro, I feel for you

I am up in georgia right over you. I have a 84 T that me and a friend bought for parts that would be perfect for what you need. The rear quarters are mint on it! The front fender you need is also perfect. You will also need to cut the quarter off to include over half way of the trunk in the back from what I see in the pics. I also have a good turbo hood for you as well. The front valace is no good on it so you would have to find that still but I am close enough for you to just come get it. I already have the fender off and the hood. You can get the rest of the car or come on a weekend and we will cut the rear quarter off with a sawsall. Up to you if you are interested. 200 for the car or quarter-one fender and 150 for the hood if you come get it. The rest of the car is a rust bucket and pretty much stripped but if you want it , its yours lol. Holler at me this afternoon if you want on my cell. 229 457 9670