Rear LCA measurement?

Squid4life

So I have a handful of control arms laying around from all the Jeeps I install lifts on, and was looking at the straight lowers thinking it’d be sweet if I could mod these to fit the GN. Car is not at my place though. Can anyone tell me the width of the end, as in where the bushing is? Or if you have an 8.5 can you tell me the inside measurement where a CA would go?

Thank you in advance!

I have some UMI Performance lower control arms to install.
I can measure them up tonight for you.

Yes please, thank you very much. Let me know what you think of the UMIs. Was considering them, because I have some new front lowers stashed and will be getting uppers too. Their rear LCAs look nice.

One of the boxing kits from HR probably easier: http://hrpartsandstuff.com

I don’t really want to box the stockers this time. I’s rather build some tubular with a johnny joint. My business does Jeep lifts many days out of the week and I throw away truckloads of tubular control arms. If I can reuse a set or part of them, I’d like to do that, even if “just because”. I enjoy fabbing stuff like that.

Thank you for the suggestion though, I do appreciate the reply.

Squid,
The UMI Performance non-adjustable lower control arms measure in at...……
2 3/8 in. front and rear and 19 1/4 in. center to center.

Front
345439AA-8A51-44D2-B599-E4B5DB326314.jpeg

Rear
C7D2A655-CB61-4D1A-A665-3A26653681EF.jpeg

Center to Center or left side of hole to left side of hole. (29 1/4 in. - 10 in. = 19 1/4 in.)
6C24BFE6-30D5-4018-A804-473BD404B3DF.jpeg

It is fun to build stuff. I get it.

My wife wants to see your Grand National. I’m not sure why she doesn’t want to just go out in the garage and look at mine????? Lol

Cheers,
George