Rear Drum Spring kit, Brackets

trip

15k all original 87 GN
Hey Everyone

So the snow has melted and the repairs have begun.

I cannot find anything locally and the GM dealer stuff is all discontinued. I require the following

Spring Kit
3 adjusting brackets total, one hooks onto the pin that is mounted to the backing plate. ( I do not know what its called) But from the GM explosion picture, it looks like it holds the shoes together, Adjustment Brackets?

Anyone have any leads or links for these parts. Its needed for the passenger rear.

Thanks guys, I may need a few more items. I blew out a wheel cylinder and pretty much everything was destroyed. Ill post up a picture of the GM parts explosion.

Gbodyparts.com has a rear brake kit with pads and wheel cylinders, and also they have the drum brake hardware kit. That's pretty much everything you need to redo the drums, I just did this all on mine a few weeks ago. It works great!

Make sure the kit has the bigger wheel cylinders. If not Brian can get them.

Thanks again, please see the attached picture of the blow up on the drum setup. When the wheel cylinder blew up everything went with it.
GN Rear Blowup.jpg

Im looking for a number 9, and 18. I have found all the other items that I have highlighted in yellow in numerous parts kits.
This is all for the passenger rear. If anyone has spares of these and willing to sell let me know, I can Paypal funds asap,